The beginning of the year is a great time to review your traveler profile to ensure its accuracy to help enable a seamless booking and travel experience. A few key things to review within your profile are:
- Credit card expiration date
- Frequent traveler programs and numbers
- All personal preferences
It’s also a great idea to review how your name is displayed on your identification materials and in membership programs:
- Do you sometimes use just a middle initial for some forms and your full middle name for others?
- Have you recently changed your name due to a marriage or other life event?
- Do you you use one name professionally and another in your personal life?
- Are nicknames your thing?
If the name on your photo ID (passport or driver license) is not consistent with the name in your Atlas Travel profile, please take the time to correct the name stored.
Inconsistency in names could result in delays, loss of loyalty points, declined credit card charges, a lot of aggravation, or even denied boarding!
It’s also a good idea to make sure that the name you use is consistent with your credit cards and all of your airline, hotel, and car vendor loyalty programs.